Welcome to my new Substack blog: 'English from the Hart'

Welcome to my new Substack blog.

“Surprisingly, I didn’t really get into reading until I was sixteen.   This should give hope to any parents who just wish their children would read more!  I can still remember lines from Macbeth which fascinated me with their poetry…”  [read on]

After the success of our blog Literature of the Hart and website, we are now launching English from the Hart on Substack, offering a mixture of free and paid-for content for students, parents, teachers and anyone else with an interest in English and English Literature.

In the next few months we will be covering:

·       How to improve your writing, with our popular ebooks available 

·       A focus on popular GCSE English Literature texts such as ‘The Strange of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’, ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘An Inspector Calls’

·       Tips and detailed guidance for improving skills such as narrative, descriptive and transactional tasks essential for 11+, GCSE, A Level and IELTS examinations

Visit English from the Hart to subscribe now!






Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *