Improving Your Creative Writing (2)

 As an English tutor, one of the skills I help students with is their creative writing, as GCSE English Language exam boards have at least one question (and often more) testing students' writing.

You'll need to read the first post in this series to understand the story so far....!

Now here is Part Two.

“Say” is an under-statement.  They didn’t just always have something to “say”. They always had something to shriek.

They shrieked and shouted and growled.  The words pierced him to the deepest, darkest, dearest place.  They crucified him.

And then he received his First Visit.

Notice how I use a short sentence - you can find out more about sentences on my post about sentence structures.

Also notice how I vary the vocabulary I use: I use different words for "say", for example.

I offer a free 30 minute tutoring consultation service, with no commitment to starting tutoring with me, which you can request via the contact form below.  

And you can learn more about my experience by visiting my About page.



Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *